Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC NDA 2 result 2021 officially. The result has been released on December 15, 2021. Candidates can check the NDA 2 2021 result on the official website and can also download the result in PDF format. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the SSB Interview round as part of the selection process for the various vacancies. The NDA 2 exam has been conducted on November 14, 2021. It was conducted across 75 exam centres for 400 vacant posts.
What is NDA Exam?
NDA Exam is a national exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to select candidates for Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA & NA) is conducted twice a year: NDA 1 and NDA 2. The UPSC releases the NDA & NA calendar. After appearing in the written exam, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the SSB Interview process.
NDA 2021 Exam Highlights
Here are some important points on NDA exam 2021.
|NDA & NA
|NDA Full Form
|National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam
|Union Public Service Commission
|Number of Vacancies
|Level of Exam
|Twice a year
|After Class 12
|Mode of Application
|English and Hindi
|NDA Official Website
NDA Vacancy 2021
There are a total of 400 vacancies for NDA 2021 qualifiers in different departments and branches of the Indian Army.
|Number of Vacancies
|145th National Defence Academy (Indian Army)
|145th National Defence Academy (Indian Navy)
|145th National Defence Academy (Indian Air Force)
|107th Indian Naval Academy Course
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2021
For NDA 2021, the aspirants have to meet certain multi-level eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria for NDA 2021 exam.
NDA Age Limit and Marital Status
For NDA 2 2021, both male and female candidates should not be born earlier than January 2, 2003, and not later than January 1, 2006. Also, they must be unmarried.
NDA Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
The educational requirements for the NDA exam are different for different academies. Therefore, the aspirants should check their educational qualifications.
|Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academy
|Must complete Class 12 or HSC exam under the 10+2 exam pattern, which should be conducted by State Education Board or University
|Must pass Class 12 or HSC under a 10+2 pattern from any school education Board or an equivalent University
NDA Eligibility for Foreign Nationals
If the foreign nationals (irrespective of Gorkhas’ aspirants) want to apply for the exam, they need to issue an eligibility certificate from Govt. of India
NDA Application Form 2021
NDA Exam is conducted twice a year. The notifications for NDA 1 and NDA 2 are released separately. The application fees of the exam are INR 100/- for the general and OBC category while SC, ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply Online for NDA Exam 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC“.
- Step 2: Click on “Click Here for PART I” and read the instructions carefully and click on “Yes”.
- Step 3: On page 1 fill in the details such as name, gender, date of birth, parents’ name, nationality, etc., and click on “continue”.
- Step 4: On page 2, select the numbers from 1 to 4 or mark ‘0’ if you do not want to give any preference. Those who are from Sainik/Military School or Son of JCO/NCO/Other Rank Officer must fill pages 3 & page 4.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees as per your choice.
- Step 6: Select the examination centre and upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 7: Download the application form and take a printed copy for future reference.
UPSC NDA Form Fees
To complete the NDA application process, candidates must pay the required application fee. The payment can be made both online and offline. Applicants can pay their fees in any branch of SBI by cash or through net banking, Visa/ MasterCard/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.
Those paying the NDA form fees by cash should print the system-generated pay-in-slip during the registration and deposit the fee.
|General/ EWS/ OBC
|SC/ ST/ Women / Sons of JCOs, NCOs, ORs
Required Documents for NDA Application Form 2021
Here is a list of documents required NDA Application Form 2021
- Printout of NDA application form
- Fee payment proof
- Scanned copy of Identical photographs and signature (20 to 300 KB in JPG format)
- Photo identity card in PDF format, 20 to 300 KB in PDF format (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Voter Card/ School Photo ID/ Driving License/ passport)
- Bank details in case of conducting an online transaction
- Admit card and Marksheet of Class 10 and 12