State Bank of India has released the SBI PO admit card 2022 for the Mains exam. Candidates who have cleared the Prelims exam are eligible to appear in the Mains exam. They can now visit the SBI website and download their admit card for the Mains exam from the Careers section. They must check the details on the admit card carefully. The Mains exam is scheduled to be held on January 02, 2022. The applicants can practice previous years papers to have an idea about the exam.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2022 result for SBI PO was released by State Bank Of India. Those who appeared in the exam can visit the SBI web careers section on the official website to check the result. Candidates are required to enter their login credentials in order to check their respective results. The SBI PO Prelims written exam was conducted on November 20, 21 and 27, 2022.
SBI PO Highlights 2022
All the key details about the SBI PO exam are tabulated in the table for the candidates to check before they fill the application form.
|Exam name||SBI PO|
|SBI PO Full form||State Bank Of India Probationary Officer|
|Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Post||Junior Management Grade Scale-I|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Exam stages||Phase I – Preliminary exam|
Phase II – Mains exam
Phase III – Interview
|Exam duration||Preliminary exam: 1 hour (20 minutes for each section)|
Mains: 3 hours (With sectional timings)
|Exam pattern||Prelims: 100 questions Mains: 155 questions|
|Language||English and Hindi|
SBI PO Exam Date 2022
SBI PO notification 2022 will be released in October 2022. To know more about the important events of the SBI PO exam date 2022, check the following table:
|SBI PO Events||Important Dates|
|SBI PO 2022 Notification||October 04, 2022|
|Online Registration||October 05- 25, 2022|
|Fee Payment Date||October 05-25, 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||November 8-27, 2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||November 20, 21 and 27, 2022|
|Prelims Result||December 16, 2022|
|Mains Admit Card||December 17, 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||January 02, 2022|
|Mains Result||January 2022 (tentative)|
|Call Letter for Interview||1st or 2nd week of February 2022 (tentative)|
|Interview||2nd or 3rd week of February 2022 (tentative)|
|Declaration of Final result||February/ March 2022 (tentative)|
SBI PO Exam Dates 2022
The exam dates for SBI PO 2022 are listed below in detail. To know more about the important events of the exam, check the following table:
|SBI PO 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||October 04, 2022|
|Start of Online Application||October 05-25, 2022|
|Conduction of Prelims Exam||November 20, 21 and 27, 2022|
|Prelims Result Declaration||December 14, 2022|
|Conduction of Mains Exam||January 02, 2022|
SBI PO 2022 Vacancies
Below are the category-wise SBI PO vacancies for Probationary Officers in SBI Bank across India, as mentioned in the official notification released by the bank on October 04, 2022.
SBI PO Eligibility 2022
Candidates must fulfil certain eligibility conditions as laid down by SBI before applying for the PO post. The basic SBI PO eligibility criteriaare mentioned here, the candidates must check the detailed one to make sure they are not disqualified in the middle of the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as of April 1, 2022.
- They must not have been born before April 02, 1991, and not after April 01, 2000.
- The candidates from reserved categories are eligible to apply for age relaxations with proper documentation.
SBI PO Age Relaxations
The age relaxation varies according to the categories. The candidates seeking relaxations have to make sure that they have the relevant proof of belonging to the respective category.
|Categories||Years of Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
SBI PO Apply Online
SBI PO Application Form 2021 is available on the official website – sbi.co.in till October 25, 2022.
- The aspirants have to apply online and submit the application form online.
- The SBI PO application form fill-up process will not be completed until the aspirants pay the application fee. To complete the SBI PO application fee payment process, the candidates have to rely on online mode via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- They must also fill in all the details and upload the required documents for the application to be successfully accepted.
|Category||SBI PO Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs 750 (application fee including intimation charges)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Nil|
SBI PO Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022
- For the selection process, the SBI PO admit card is released separately for all three stages viz. prelims, main, and interview.
- All notifications related to the admit card or call letter for the interview will be out on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their admit cards on the day of the exam, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
SBI PO 2022 Exam Centres
- Candidates will be allotted one of the SBI PO Exam Centers 2022 from their choices opted during the application process.
- The final exam center will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates need to check the details and in case of any discrepancies, they need to contact the exam authorities immediately.
|SBI PO Salary||SBI PO Preparation Tips||SBI PO Books|
|SBI PO 2020 Mains Analysis||SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||SBI PO Latest Updates|
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022
- Before SBI PO Exam 2022, Pre Exam Training (PET OR PRT) is conducted for SC/ ST/ XS / Religious Minority Community candidates.
- Each stage in the SBI PO exam 2022 has a different paper pattern.
- Stage 1 and 2 (Prelims and Main) will be conducted in online mode.
- Phase 3, Group Exercise and Personal Interview, will be held face to face
- According to the SBI PO exam pattern in Prelims, the aspirants have to answer 100 questions, and in the Mains exam, the candidates have to answer 155 questions
- The final selection is based on the overall performance of each stage.
SBI PO Syllabus 2022
Here are all the important topics that you need to study to score well in SBI PO. The SBI PO syllabus is given as per the stages.
Preliminary Exam: Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability.
Mains Exam: Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Banking Awareness, Economy, English Language.
SBI PO Preparation Books 2022
The most recommended books for SBI PO 2022 are listed below. The details of some of the best books are given. They must also refer to study materials to score good marks in the exam.
|SBI PO Solved Papers||Kiran Prakashan|
|Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank||Disha Publications|
|Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test) (Bank PO/Officers Exam)||Ramesh Publishing House|
SBI PO Paper Analysis
The SBI PO 2020 Prelims paper analysis is given here for future aspirants. The sequence of sections in the paper was – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness, and English Language.
- There were many new questions in the Reasoning & Computer Aptitude section, many new questions were asked.
- The new type of Data Interpretation question dominated the Data Analysis & Interpretation section.
- Most of the questions in the English Language section were from Reading Comprehension.
- In the General Awareness section, 35 questions were asked from current affairs related to the economy and finance world while only 5 questions were asked from static GK.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude was the toughest section while English was the easiest section.
|Detailed SBI PO Paper Analysis|
|Prelims 2020 (Jan 04, 2022)||Prelims 2020 (Jan 05, 2022)|
|Prelims 2020 Overall analysis|
|Mains 2020||Mains 2019|
SBI PO Result 2022
- To check the SBI PO 2022 Result, candidates need to visit the official website, enter their roll number/ registration number and DOB.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in all the sections of SBI PO 2022 will be normalized by the equi-percentile method.
- Only up to 2 decimal points, scores would be taken for the calculation.
SBI PO Cutoff 2022
- SBI will release the category-wise SBI PO Prelims Cutoff 2022 after the exam.
- This is based on the number of candidates who appear for the exam, the number of vacancies, the previous year cutoff, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- Based on the SBI PO cutoff 2022, candidates are chosen for the subsequent stage.
- Get a detailed SBI PO cutoff and previous year trends for a better idea about the expected cutoff this year.
SBI PO Selection Process 2022
Candidates in SBI PO recruitment are shortlisted upon their performances in the 3 stages mentioned below:
SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2022
- It is the very first stage of SBI PO Selection process.
- SBI PO Prelims is an online objective test of 1-hour duration.
- SBI PO Pre comprises 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks in all the sections to qualify for the next round.
SBI PO Main Exam 2022
- The main examination is the second stage of the SBI PO recruitment process.
- It is a 200 marks examination, comprising 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/ Economy/Banking Awareness).
- A descriptive test of 50 marks would be conducted immediately after the objective test.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) are normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to 2 decimal points are taken for calculations.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the Interview by considering the scores obtained in the main examination.
SBI PO Group Discussion and Interview 2022
- Candidates who qualify for the Mains exam are eligible to appear for group discussion and interview.
- Post conduction of the interview, a combined score is generated which includes the sum of marks obtained in the main examination and interview.
- The final list of the selected candidates is made upon the performance in mains and GD/ PI round only.
- It is published on the official website of the bank’s website and also
The candidates must go through the previous year papers and preparation strategies before starting preparation for the SBI PO 2022 exam. It is also equally important to check paper analysis of SBI PO 2020 Prelims and SBI PO Mains which will help them to understand exam pattern and important questions for the upcoming exam.