SSC GD Constable
The SSC GD Constable syllabus and exam pattern for posts like CAPF, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman can be found in this article. The candidates who will be attending the SSC GD Constable recruitment must know the comprehensive syllabus and exam pattern before they prepare for the exam.
- This will help the candidates in covering the entire SSC GD syllabus according to subject-wise topics for the examination.
- The aspiring candidates can also practice various test series and mock tests for the exam. Just as knowing the syllabus, it is equally important for candidates to know the exam pattern.
- The Computer Based exam will consist of four different subjects namely; General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
- The aspirants will have to focus and prepare with the help of the SSC GD Constable 2021 syllabus for each subject separately.
- Candidates who take part in the SSC GD Constable recruitment 2021 will have to clear all the stages in the selection process (Computer Based Exam, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test).
- Read the article below for detailed information on the SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021
The Staff Selection Commission GD Constable recruitment will consist of four stages in the SSC GD Constable Selection Process. Candidates have to clear the Computer Based Examination, Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test to be qualified for the post. We can now take a look at the detailed syllabus for the Computer Based examination. Candidates must ensure to follow the syllabus as given below while preparing for the examination.
SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
SSC GD Syllabus 2021: General Knowledge & General Awareness
- India and its neighboring countries
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021: Elementary Mathematics
- Problems relating to Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
Know the Previous year SSC GD Constable Cut off here!
SSC GD Constable English/Hindi Syllabus 2021
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrase replacements
- Cloze test
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Phrase and idioms meaning
- One Word Substitution
- Reading comprehension
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021 [Updated]
Now that we have seen the SSC GD Constable Syllabus for the Computer Based examination, candidates can prepare themselves according to the syllabus as given above. We can now take a look at the SSC GD Constable exam pattern for the examination. Get to know about the best books for SSC GD Constable exam. The exam pattern will give candidates a better understanding of what the examination will look like. The exam pattern is as follows.
No. of Questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Knowledge & General Awareness
- The computer based exam will consist of four different subjects. (General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi)
- There will be 100 questions in the exam for a total of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry +1 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- The candidates who clear this stage will be selected for the PMT PST.
SSC GD Constable Physical Standards Test
The candidates who are looking forward to the SSC GD Constable recruitment have to make sure that they meet the required measurements for the Physical Standards Test. The Physical Standards Test will be the first stage of the selection process. Check the details below.
Physical Standards Test
Expanded 80 cm
Minimum Expansion of 5 cm
Male & Female
Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for the candidates.
SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates who clear the PST will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test. In this stage, both the male and female candidates will be put to a test. The board will test if they’re fit enough for the post by conducting a running race. The details of the test are as follows.
5 Kms in 24 minutes.
1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates other than those belonging to Ladakh Region.
1.6 Kms in 6 ½ minutes
800 metres in
For candidates of Ladakh Region.
SSC GD Constable Medical Test
The candidates who qualify the PST PMT will be called up for the medical test. The candidates who fail the medical test will not be considered eligible for the post. The document verification of candidates will also be done in this stage. Once the candidates are declared clear, they will be considered eligible for the post. The details of the medical test are given below.
The candidates must be having complete knowledge by now on the SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates should make sure to prepare themselves according to the syllabus and exam pattern as given above to stand ahead in the competition.